Unity Tutorial 7



Unity Tutorial 07


Tutorial 07 is the last one!!  For the first part, I added audio to my game, it wasn’t too difficult. With music in the game it makes the user experience a bit better overall.  I feel like music and sound effects really complete the game and makes it feel fully finished. 

Throughout doing these Unity tutorials I’ve learned a good bit. I definitely know that I prefer making 2D games 😆 , There was some hard challenges throughout but the easy parts made up for it and boosted motivation. 



One thing that I did which I thought made this whole module a little easier for me was I created a word document and wrote my blog posts there after each tutorial, (and readings too!). It probably seems pointless but it was like a journal for me, I could plan there, take notes and write final drafts of things there and everything is in one place. I will absolutely be using this strategy in future. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get to know me

Game Brainstorm

Game Design Document