Reading 3 - Doing

 


Reading 3 week 15(3)


Doing


For reading two, I decided to look at potential negative effects of game streaming before I solely focus on researching the benefits of game streaming. Through researching the potential damages of game streaming( as it is a relatively new form of online connection) I hope to be able to compare and contrast the negatives and positives of game streaming thoroughly. I read an article on sciencedirect.com about ‘exploring the connection between playing video games and watching video game streaming: Relationships with potential problematic uses.’ 

Here I was able to read about potential damaging effects of game streaming and habits between streamers and viewers. It was quite intriguing to read and has given me a basic knowledge of my topic ‘game streaming’, before I start to plan my chapter. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get to know me

Game Brainstorm

Game Design Document