Unity Tutorial 7


 Unity Tutorial 07, Unit 4

personal screenshot from Unity Hub


This weeks Unity Tutorials were a gentle reminder that Unity is not easy ๐Ÿ™ƒ. These particular tutorials were quite tricky. I think it is because it was a bit of a different game set up for this prototype. Even at the beginning of the Unit 4 tutorials in the overview video the man in the video said some people say Unit 4 is the toughest unit. .... I agree! On the bright side some of the coding and just general knowledge of the Unity interface I found myself catching on to. I was pleasantly surprised by this which was a push to keep going. 






Comments

  1. Great blog Philippa! You're one hundred percent right in saying that Unity is not easy, it certainly makes you appreciate the people who use it for a living and justifies how games like GTA and Call of Duty have dozens of different employees working on the same game at the same time! Your finished project looks really well, you obviously have a talent for programming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

get to know me

Game Brainstorm

Game Design Document