Unity Tutorial 05

 Week 6 Unity Tutorial 05


personal screenshot from Unity hub.



The Unity tutorial for this week was based more around mechanics. The 'behind the scenes' stuff in a game. Basically we were removing and tidying up the bits that aren't seen in a players screen. To be honest this lesson was not the most exciting, but still important none the less. I am so glad I'm finding Unity easier to use. I am nervous to start my own game, I kind of feel I will forget everything!! I hope I will be okay as I'm finding Unity a lot easier recently, I didn't even have any mistakes or slip ups this lesson (don't want to jinx myself 😝). Time is still a small issue with Unity. I always take a lot longer tan the approx task times. I don't feel I'm really slow though, maybe I am and I don't realise but I'm hoping that can improve. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get to know me

Game Brainstorm

Game Design Document