Unity Tutorial 2



 Unity Tutorial 02


The first part of this week's tutorial required us to decorate our world a little bit. I changed a lot of the tiles from the previous week to make my world look a little cleaner, and then I added two of the metal boxes. At first, the player would automatically walk over the boxes whenever they passed them, but we were then shown how to add some items that would disappear behind the boxes when the character walked on top of them. In order to prevent the character from walking on the water tiles, we then had to add additional rigidbodies and make some script changes. I am already familiar with box colliders and rigidbodies from the previous semester when we made our 3D games so there was less new things to wrap my head around. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get to know me

Game Brainstorm

Game Design Document